Friday, August 20, 2010

Thinks can change so fast.... Dri's out of a job!!

So 2 days ago Dri calls me whiles he is suppose to be at work.... he tells me he just got let go!!! Uggg I know he feels horrible, but I'm actually excited to have him home doing everything so that when I get home I don’t have to do a thing!! haha... I no it will be hard and we have to be on a much stricter budget but we should be fine. He filled for benefit and we are hoping he gets some side jobs doing photography!! This is his moment to shine and really either make it or break it in his photography pursue. We have a lot of little event coming up so hopefully they keep coming so we can afford to have him home permanently working on his own photography….. I’ll just add him on to my insurance and we are all good… god willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment