Monday, August 23, 2010

Keeping track of my life

A little background info on me…any why I have this blog. This blog is here mostly for me, it’s my little journal. I’ve always wanted to keep a record of things that I’ve done and be able to have something to look back on that bring back memories of the things I have lived. To see the changes that life has brought me, both mentally and, well, physically, as I know I won’t be young forever. Recently I started to reflect on some changes I have experienced. I’m starting to understand my parents in a different way. Years back I was ALWAYS right. Although I still am, most of the time haha, but I do see that they are right sometimes too. I’ve moved out and the role my parents play is different but its closer. When I use to live with them we just kind of saw each other walk in and out all day. Now I call them and we chat every few days. Anyhow I just wanted to keep track of life I guess… and I hope this blog helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment