Monday, August 23, 2010

Where did my weekend go!?!?!

So last week was a bad one... and the weekend was worse. Although Friday was nice. I had dinner at my brother-in-laws house. We brought over dessert… chocolate drum sticks yum!! Mary made on amazing lasagna, it looked like an amazing pie!! I wish I knew how to make it… I’ll have to try out a recipe.

Saturday we were to go to a Coleadero Rodeo ( Mexican event where I guess you could call it cow tipping...men ride on horses after cows, reach over, grab the cows tail and attempt to tip it over.) Dri ended up going, I stayed and ran errands.

That afternoon I got ready to go to a 15nera, cotillion with my parents Dri was to join us early on but he didn’t show up till 9  He was suppose to be there at 5…I’m still mad. That was the beginning of my bad weekend.

On our way home the car a 2004 Chevy Cavalier started blowing out warm air, the a/c was not working. Then the lights started to dim and the battery light came on along with the air bag light the car stopped and wouldn’t turn back on. It was 11pm and we were stuck. Luckily my parents weren’t far away and drove us home.
The next day instead of having a nice Sunday summer day we went to the Junk yard in search for on alternator part. We called Victory Auto records to see if they had it in stock. They said they did but after on 1hour of searching for the car to pull out the piece it was evident the inventory was wrong. What a horrible Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment